Why Use Heel Inserts?

0 votes

How do I wash my heel inserts? 

Do I need different heel inserts for each pair of shoes?

Do gel inserts work for high heels? 

related to an answer for: What is Heel Insert ?
asked Sep 1 by Sumant SenGupta

1 Answer

0 votes

There are many reasons why you might choose to use heel inserts or insoles in your shoes. Every time that you take a step, you put pressure on the bottom of your foot. Much of the pressure is concentrated at the heels, so over the course of the day your heels can become sore even if your feet are healthy and free of injuries. For those with foot problems such as plantar fasciitis and heel spurs, the problems caused by pressure on the heels can be more pronounced. Inserts can alleviate pressure by absorbing it or insulating the feet. This can help to diminish heel pain. Your doctor can help you decide if using heel inserts inside of all of your shoes could help you address your symptoms. You may also choose to use heel inserts in just one specific pair of shoes if you find that your feet tend to get sore in the footwear due to its design. 

best heel inserts

-

How do I wash my heel inserts?

First, brush off any residual dirt/ debris, then fill a container with hot water and add a few drops of a mild dish soap/ detergent. Ensure that you do not submerge the insoles but make sure the brush you use is wet enough. Once you wash both sides thoroughly, wipe the soap away with a sponge then dry the insert thoroughly.

How often should I change my heel inserts?

Most of them are replaceable within 6-12 months of regular use.

Do I need different heel inserts for each pair of shoes?

Yes, some heel inserts are more suited to certain pairs of shoes than they are to others. For instance, an insert that prevents slipping in flat shoes may do just the opposite when used on heels.

Do gel inserts work for high heels?

They are perfect for high heels because they guard against blisters and discomfort by preventing the toes from scrunching. They also give some additional padding while bearing most of the body weight.

Your doctor can give you advice as to which style of heel insert is right for you. Heel inserts come in different sizes and in styles designed for men and for women. This makes it important that you carefully read the product descriptions and find a style that is the proper shape and size for your foot.

SOURCE         logo           .WALGREENS

YOU MAY SHARE YOUR VIEWS

How to take care of Leather Shoes ?

How to Chose and Select a Good Shoe Shine Kit ?

answered Sep 1 by F T M