i want to learn shoe making. where can i read such book ?

4 Answers

0 votes

Looking for Shoemaking   resources You may find some useful information 

• A Manual of Shoemaking and Leather and Rubber Products – Written to meet the need for a “general textbook on shoemaking… adapted to meet the needs of industrial, trade, and commercial schools or those who have just entered the rubber, shoe, and leather trades.” The author assumes little to no knowledge on the part of the reader and is very thorough.

• The Manufacture of Boots and Shoes – This book is particularly helpful for learning about pattern making; a subject that I’ve found particularly difficult to research. This is a link to the table of contents which is EXTREMELY thorough and includes more information that you could ever hope to need (e.g. a comparison of the French vs. German standards for foot measurement)

• Boots and Shoes: Their Making, Manufacture, and Selling– This volume  treats pattern making and last making; spending 170 pages on the former. It uses language that’s easy to understand, even when talking about complicated topics and provides useful explanations for basic terms and principles.

• American Shoemaking – …if you’re thinking of dabbling in shoe manufacture in the early 20th century. Honestly though, if you sift through it there’s really some pretty good / relevant information here and there.

Front Cover

you may share your views about this page

answered May 4 by shoe abc
0 votes

The Manufacture Of Boots And Shoes: Being A Modern Treatise Of All The Processes Of Making And Manufacturing Footgear | by F. Y. Golding  
The aim of the Author in writing this treatise has been to produce a text-book useful to students attending technological classes, so that they may be enabled to supplement their knowledge gained in the class-room, and thus assist the instructor to cover a larger field than is possible under ordinary circumstances. It will also serve, it is hoped, as a handbook to some instructors by suggesting matter for teaching and demonstration in their classes.
The Manufacture Of Boots And Shoes
The Manufacture Of Boots And Shoes

The aim of the Author in writing this treatise has been to produce a text-book useful to students attending technological classes, so that they may be enabled to supplement their knowledge.

Chapter I. The Construction And Composition Of The Foot
Historic Introduction It is difficult to precisely ascertain the period when foot-gear was first worn. Ancient writings bear evidence that some protection or covering was in use, and it is certain ...
SOURCE
https://chestofbooks.com/  

you may share your views about this page
answered May 4 by shoes abc
0 votes

Shoe Making eBooks 

Here you will find digital edition of shoe making books, for shoe pattern making and footwear design.The guides are easy to follow, suited for beginners in shoe making craft and for experienced shoemakers.This shoe making books will teach you how to make shoes by yourself. Guides are focused on shoe construction, pattern making, cutting and assembling shoes for various footwear models. Each guide is accompanied with step by step video tutorials, written eBook and drawings. All guides are Digital Only and will be downloaded after the purchase. 

books- bundle                     ​Shoemaking Books Bundle   

The Bundle Includes 4 books on how to make shoes.
1. Penny Loafers Full Guide
2. How To Make Derby Shoes For Women Full Guide
3. T Strap Sandal Pattern Guide
4. Ballerina/Pump Shoes Pattern Guide 

How to make Penny loafers shoes

Penny Loafers Full Guide

In this book, I will explain in detail and show you how to make penny loafers pattern, which you can sew without special equipment. I will also show you two ways of pattern lining, how to cut leather pattern, assemble items and how to sew it all together. I simplified the lining pattern, that based on this example of loafers you could do any other design" Full step by step tutorial for making penny loafers, pattern making, cutting leather and assembling. The guide is accompanied with 5 detailed videos. 

Shoe making and techniques          

Shoemaking & Techniques For Creative Footwear Design

In this book I will discover important elements in footwear design, as “Golden Points” for making Correct patterns. Methods of design and unique 3D pattern making technique. Table of contents:

SOURCE           https://www.shoemakingcoursesonline.com/shoemaking-books/

answered 6 days ago by SHOE MAG
0 votes

Shoemaking books for beginners, designers and footwear professionals.  

https://www.sneakerfactory.net/book-store-2/

How shoes are made shoemaking bookGet your start
Perfect for beginners!Shoe material design Guide shoemaking bookLearn to pick shoe materials.imageBuild your brand
Create a companyCómo se hacen los zapatosAprende a hacer zapatos!“How Shoes are Made“, 220 pages “Shoe Material Design Guide“, 195 pages “How to Start Your Own Shoe Company“, 170 pagesGet the Set!
All three
Together“How Shoes are Made“, 220 pages “Shoe Material Design Guide“, 195 pages “How to Start Your Own Shoe Company“, 170 pagesGo pro with
the complete
Pro Pack!

Visit Our Book  Must have for books for anyone serious about launching a new footwear career!
Download Today! 

Product image

Download Now!Product image

• Product image 

Shoe Parts Diagram 

answered 4 days ago by anonymous