Moccasin shoes originated as Moccasin boots and eventually evolved to the design we know today. The overall design and construction remain the same but there is beauty in the details, we check out the many tasteful elements that make moccasins for men one of the most noticeable footwear.
- Men’s moccasins loafers come in a variety of designs, from little leather craftsmanship to deeper details like textured leather and artsy stitching.
- Wear your favourite grey chinos with a pair of brown moccasins or tan formal moccasins for men finished off with tasteful tassels for that pinch of playfulness.
- Moccasins for men with buckles add an elegant sparkle to the footwear and these styles are best worn with crisp oxford shirts tucked into chinos or solid jeans.
The rule to remember with moccasins for men is to keep it sharp. Swap the relaxed T-shirts for fitted polo neck T-shirts, jeans, trousers and chinos must fit well and be of the perfect length. A neat fold at the bottom of your jeans will allow the focus to be on your moccasin shoes.
Here’s is a list of some of the best men’s moccasins
- Loafers have become the ultimate style statement for their versatility. The absence of straps and shoe strings makes them easy to wear and standout.
- Slip-ons are other popular men’s moccasin shoes that have gained popularity for their design. The slip-ons look similar to loafers, but the laces make them different.
- Jutis are mostly worn on traditional occasions, but currently, they are trending for their use as daily wear. For example, the footwear can be worn with a pair of jeans and kurta for a casual look.
you may share your views about this page